New Practice Readers Book C (third edition)
America’s Favorite Reading Comprehension Program in Two-Page Lesson Formats of Cross-Curricular Nonfiction Articles
- Carefully graded articles and books challenge students at their own individual reading levels.
- Each lesson presents and defines new vocabulary in context.
- Exercises after each article provide systematic growth in thinking/reading skills.
- Students are tested immediately after reading each article on a range of comprehension skills.
- Article topics cover social studies, natural science, physical science, mathematics, health, language, careers, and biography.